1.Cruz started working for establishment in college with Obama in 1994. College: Harvard. Professor: Laurence Tribe.
2. 1999-2003, Cruz works as the director of the Office of Policy Planning at the Federal Trade Commission.
3. Deputy Attorney General at the DOJ for George W. Bush.
4. 2013 Ted Cruz joins the republicans at the NRSC to ensure establishment republicans stay in power
5.Ted Cruz on His Wife’s Connection to the Council on Foreign Relations
6. Council of Foreign Relations lists Heidi Cruz on website for North American Union
CFR: HEIDI S. CRUZ is an energy investment banker with Merrill Lynch in Houston, Texas. She served in the Bush White House under Dr. Condoleezza Rice as the Economic Director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council, as the Director of the Latin America Office at the U.S. Treasury Department, and as Special Assistant to Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick, U.S. Trade Representative. Prior to government service, Ms. Cruz was an investment banker with J.P. Morgan in New York City.
7.Ted & Heidi Cruz and the North American Union
8.Ted Cruz’s closest advisors work for the CFR
9. Cruz pushes Agenda 21 wetland project:
10. Cruz Supports Giving Fast Track Authority on Trade to Obama
11.Ted Cruz proposes “Legal Status for 11+ Million Illegals, Double Legal Immigration”
12. Ted Cruz says he will NOT deport illegals.
13. Ted Cruz was for Anchor Baby Birthright Citizenship
14.Ted Cruz proposes increase H-1B visas(foreign workers who take our jobs) from 65,000 to 325,000 annually
15. Ted Cruz proposes minimum H-1B(foreign workers who take our jobs) wage increase from $100,000 to $110,000.
16.Ted Cruz supports US taking more Syrian refugees
17.Ted Cruz was against Ethanol Subsidies
18.Ted Cruz Demands Federal Money For Texas Floods After Blocking Hurricane Sandy Relief
19. Cruz voted with Democrats/establishment on spending plan
20. Cruz voted with democrats/establishment for CISA
21. Ted Cruz defends scheme to stop Trump at brokered convention: “It’s not cheating”
22. Ted Cruz top contributors: Big Banks, Big Oil, Big Lawyers
23. Ted Cruz gets money from BANKSTERS Goldman Sachs and Citibank